Travel and Visa

Most students require a valid passport to come to the UK. If you are a European Economic Area (EEA) national and want to stay in the UK for 6 months or less, you may use your national identity card.

Students coming from certain countries will need a visa or entry certificate. It is best to check with your travel agent or with the British Consulate, Embassy or High Commission in your own country to find out what is required.

Additionally, you can visit:

This information can change without prior notice.

For additional visa information, visit:

Updates on how Brexit has an impact on student visas

Student visas will be available here:

If you can't find the information you want, please contact a student advisor or visit our website: